Aw... I do that sometimes. My friend asked me what she thought of a guy she liked and I texted her, "hott" She said, "hott? with an extra t?" And I said, "Yes for extra hotness but not enough for CAPS."
Sometimes I act like a teenager though. Its good to drop things like "HOTT" "IDK" and "U R" at some point... ;)
4 comments:
I think the extra T is for extra hotness, right?
And, now that I have searched my entire blog to make sure that I have never used "HOTT", I am prepared to totally agree with you...
hahaha I never thought of that...so, yeah maybe...but I still don't like it! haha
Aw... I do that sometimes.
My friend asked me what she thought of a guy she liked and I texted her, "hott"
She said, "hott? with an extra t?"
And I said, "Yes for extra hotness but not enough for CAPS."
Sometimes I act like a teenager though. Its good to drop things like "HOTT" "IDK" and "U R" at some point... ;)
Hahaha, yeah -- I totally agree on using shortcuts like "idk" and "U R" in texts...it just makes it faster and easier. :)
Post a Comment