Friday, September 05, 2008

9021-Oh, My, Who is THAT?

Did anyone catch the new 90210 show on the CW either Tuesday night or last night? I watched it on Tuesday night from 8:00 to 10:00.

At first, I thought, "Well, I'm home, nothing else is on, yeah I'll watch it."

Shoulda known I'd get sucked in!

Annie (Shanae Grimes) and Dixon Mason (Tristan Wilds) are the two characters that move to Beverly Hills with their parents in order to look after grandma. Shanae is just naturally beautiful, and her character Annie is adorable.

Then there's Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) who plays the gorgeous but bitchy most popular girl in school. She'll be the one that everyone loves to hate. I don't hate her yet, but we'll see what happens. She is pretty, though.

I'm not quite sure why, but I think Jessica Stroup is my favorite on the show. She plays Silver, who is a seemingly cold-hearted bitch unless she chooses to like you and want to be your friend. Jessica was also on the CW show Reaper.

Here's a picture from Nylon Magazine of all three girls.
So, I'm watching the show Tuesday night, and all of a sudden Adam Gregory is on the screen. I didn't know yet that his name is Adam Gregory, and his character on the show is Ty Collins. But, he is HOT. Unbelievably HOT. I couldn't take my eyes off the TV when he was on it. And let me tell you, it was NOT easy one bit to get these little tiny pictures to show you.

The only ones I could find of him were on IMDB, and you can't save the bigger images where you can actually SEE them, only the little dinky thumbnails you are able to save. Click here to go the site where you can actually see them better for yourself. He is just beautiful. *sigh*







Photo Sources: Just Jared, PopWatch, E!Online, Nylon, IMDB

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

I watched 90210 of course.

I'll be watching it every week.