Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Reigning Champ!

A little bit of updates ---

The band that I recently talked about and the guy in it that I've been crushing on are coming back to town in April!!! Very excited, not only for obvious reasons, but that they put on a great show! Though, when I think about it, I know I'm going to be so nervous. Last time they were here, I obsessed over it for the next 2 weeks! I'm going to see this guy again and be reeling all over again. Yikes! *sigh* Okay, can't think about it right now.

Moving on...
I got my hair cut and colored yesterday. Pretty happy about that. Also had a few glasses of wine at the salon. My hairdresser is awesome.

Then...
I went to a local bar for my last chance to get in the Rock, Paper, Scissors finals to get out to Vegas again.

AND...
I WON!!!! Hooooraaaayyyyyyy!!!!

My victory only faltered when 2 pizzas were brought out as a free-for-all. Everyone knows I am a pizza FANATIC. I could live off it. BUT, I had already ordered and eaten pepperoni rolls! So, I was too full to eat anymore. Boooooooooooo.

Heading off to Philly this weekend. R's cousin and my friend lives out there with her long time boyfriend and he's going to propose -- she has noooo idea! Gonna be a good time!

5 comments:

minijonb said...

hey hey!!! congrats on your victory.

Flenker said...

awesome, congrats!

I wish I could have a few glasses of wine or some cocktails where I get my hair cut. I don't think Super Cuts would appreciate it, though.

CarmenSinCity said...

Since you won, does that mean you are coming to vegas for the rock, paper, scissors finals? Also, you should post a picture of your new hair!

H said...

Ahhh thank you, everyone!

And Carmen~I still have to win the April 3rd regional finals, THEN it would be off to Vegas. I'm gonna do like I did last year (which was not get too caught up in it incase I was let down by not winning).

AND, I will post a pic of the new hair very soon (aka when I have a decent one (the ones from my weekend in Philly aren't that great!))

The Ambiguous Blob said...

YOU ARE A STAR!!!!
When is the Vegas competition? I'd love to go root for you.