Thursday, March 13, 2008

Drink it on Down

It is such a beautiful day outside today! I am excited. I'm meeting up with a few friends for drinks tonight and I hope it stays nice for awhile.

Hmmm, what else...
Anyone have crazy plans for St. Patty's Day? I will be taking it kind of easy tomorrow night because R and I have plans to be at our friends apartment at about 10 am. Then, we're going to start drinking, go to the parade, and then pretty much just wreak havoc amongst the city!
I've got a new shirt to wear, too! Hooray!

But uhhh...yeah, that's all I have to say right now.
Ohhh yeah, and Philly was a great time last weekend!

1 comment:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Oh, the St. Patricks Holiday, How I love thee.
It made me ill this year. But I'm better now, so I'll probably just hit repeat next year around this time.
Some people never learn!