I've settled into some sort of winter depression that's caused me to have nothing good to write about here.
I've been in a slump and I don't want to put anyone in a situation where they're reading about all my "woes" or what-not. That's no fun.
Really, I don't think I have that many "woes" right now. But, nothing overly exciting or funny has happened lately. Thus, I have nothing for you.
I did think of this though for in case of rough blogging times...
Now, let me happily present to you --- "The Chronicles of Ceiling Cat"







I think they are ALL hilarious! I hope you enjoy!














5 comments:
Those cats crack me up every time.
And honestly, I can't speak for all of your readers, but if airing your woes here helps out, do it! I don't mind reading about them, if you're alright posting them. And who knows, maybe someone can give you a boost to get out of the slump. I've been through the same thing, and know how hard it can be to break out of something like that. Not that there's anything really wrong or bad happening, but it feels like nothing is happening at all. It sucks. But you'll get out of it! :)
it'll be ok. just do the "i suck" dance and play with the cat and everything will be just find when it all blows over after you stop reading this run-on sentence!!!
wow. where do i keep getting all these long winded sayings from?!?
Awwwww - I love the kitty pictures!
Thanks everyone!
i don't mind a whoa or two... sometimes that's all you've got!
nice cats!
Post a Comment