Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hi.

Sorry if you've noticed I haven't posted or anything lately. It really hasn't been THAT long, but -- might feel like it is.
Anyways, I've been so super busy, and nothing notably too funny or interesting has come about for me to share.
Here's a quick run-down though of what I've been up to:

1. I have a 'friend' - one of those kinds that are kind of manipulative and try pathetically and desperately to be BFF's with all of your friends. Yeah. Not fun. Quite annoying. And she thinks she's in love with one of our guy friends in the group.

2. The boyfriend's bro is one of my best friends. He decided to propose to his g/f of 2 months. She hasn't even met the 'rents yet. He just got out of a serious relationship about 4 months prior to their dating. He's been very immature. It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Then, R got angry with me for not telling him his brother got engaged. But, I explained that I have to keep his trust, we're best friends. Definitely don't wanna be in the middle of this BS.

3. Work has been crazy busy. My eyeballs hurt at the end of every day in the office.

4. I'd like to get a new winter coat, new boots, and maybe 2 new pairs of jeans. No such luck yet.

5. Today is my friend's birthday. Went to Pier 1 to get her b-day/new apartment present. Dinner to celebrate is Saturday, where said 'friend' in #1 will be in attendance as well. (But the b-day friend isn't a 'stolen' one...they've been friends, too. lol.)

Umm, think that's about it for now. Be baaack sooooon!

4 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

ugh. I need a winter coat too. I hate coat shopping because it means I'm going to have to go outside in the cold.

me said...

wow. engaged after two months. that freaks me the hell out!

Sipwine said...

That is kind of a silly engagement.

Have you started a pool of bets yet on how long it will last?

H said...

TAB ~ I knowwwwww...ugh. (It's oddly very nice out today though!)

kittenpower ~ Hell effin yeah.

sipwine ~ ya know what? It's already too late. They broke up! Unbelievable.