My overly dramatic but funny trials & tribulations
This is my retarded Best Friend.
that was fun... but now my neck hurts from trying to watch it!!!=:-)
oh my gosh.You two should come down (where are you from?) to West Lafayette INdiana on game day... there are at least 15 tiggers that would happily dance with your friend.
Wow, I feel for her. Shut down by all the passersby.I'm not sure if she or the cameraperson (you?) had to be more drunk....
Any guy dressed as tigger is gay.
You're not a good friend.
I love how her pony tail was sticking out the back of the pooh head!
minijonb ~ Yeah, I don't know why it's sideways! lol.sipwine ~ She lives on the West Coast, and I'm on the East Coast unfortunately. :(Mister Underhill ~ Nope, that's how she acts normally without even being drunk! hahaha Junation ~ Why am I not a good friend? kittenpower ~ I know! haha
Post a Comment
RSS Feed (xml)
Site Design By: Free Blogger Skins
Subscribe to Slighly Dramatic
7 comments:
that was fun... but now my neck hurts from trying to watch it!!!
=:-)
oh my gosh.
You two should come down (where are you from?) to West Lafayette INdiana on game day... there are at least 15 tiggers that would happily dance with your friend.
Wow, I feel for her. Shut down by all the passersby.
I'm not sure if she or the cameraperson (you?) had to be more drunk....
Any guy dressed as tigger is gay.
You're not a good friend.
I love how her pony tail was sticking out the back of the pooh head!
minijonb ~ Yeah, I don't know why it's sideways! lol.
sipwine ~ She lives on the West Coast, and I'm on the East Coast unfortunately. :(
Mister Underhill ~ Nope, that's how she acts normally without even being drunk! hahaha
Junation ~ Why am I not a good friend?
kittenpower ~ I know! haha
Post a Comment