Last night there was this event I attended. There's a local paranormal group that I've been in touch with over the past 10 months that was hosting a premiere party for Court TV's show Haunting Evidence. (Last night was the first epi. of the 2nd season!)
So, being that I figured it would be fun, and I could do some networking for my book, I went. A few of my friends came along, including a real cool woman I invited along that I had interviewed a few months back (her house is haunted).
So, this friend 'Sarah' and I are talking and she tells me about another paranormal group in the area that she went along on an investigation with. So, she was talking about the leader, his name is 'B'. I told her how I knew about that group and 'B' had "kicked" me out pretty much because I was posting messages online asking anyone in the area if they had any stories to please get in touch with me. He sent me an email saying that was against the rules, and I can't do things for my own personal gain, etc. (Whatever.)
Well, good thing, because Sarah told me that B and his whole group are a bunch of whackjobs.
(photo courtesy of http://www.sonic.net/)
I really would like to mess with him and find his email address or something and be like, "The spiritual world is very angry with you. They said bad things would happen to you unless you went out and bought the game Hungry, Hungry Hippos. And you have to order pizza with everything on it, including anchovies. If you don't, they aren't going to speak with you anymore."
But, the whole evening was quite enjoyable. I met the owner of the place we were at, which happens to be haunted as well. I was a little disappointed there weren't more people there, but oh well! Getting a little drunk and discussing ghosts is quite entertaining!













8 comments:
Getting drunk and discussing anything is entertaining, but talking about ghosts might be kind of awesome. I should try that the next time I'm rambling on about something. I'll just totally change the topic to ghosts!
I'm so glad you're into the paranormal! So am I :) I'm going to a ghostly convention at my favorite haunted inn next month and I'm staying over in the Houdini room. Scary!
ROFL!! Um, you don't SEEM like a psycho killer...but hey what do I know.
Hungry hungry hippos!
Maybe the spiritual world is onto something, because I have been inexplicably obsessed with the game hungry hungry hippos for the last few weeks and now I come here and see this.... DUN DUN DUN...which means...what?
The pizza with anchovies is obviously just some random insane thing made up by a madman, however ;)
Haha... I always wanted that game when I was little. Maybe you can buy one for me because I'm weird too??
Flenker: Definitely try it, it's different, and you'll probably hear something crazy entertaining!
TAB: AWESOME! I'm glad too, none of my friends really 'get it'.
Heather: Hmmm...yes. I keep a low profile, or was trying to anyways.
Mister Underhill AND Erica: I never got to have the Hungry Hungry Hippos game...and now I feel like I was severely deprived. :(
I think I may know B. Not long ago, I tried to join a local group but the "leader" told me he wasn't interested because we (me & the Mr.) seemed a little too sure of ourselves.
He also accused us of photoshopping some of our pics! He was a supreme tool.
We always travel to visit haunted places but I'd love to get the skinny on some local stuff. Where can I get the book? Or you can still email me on Ask Steph.
Hey!! Good to hear from you! The book won't be out for about 8 months -- but I definitely will be letting everyone know when it is. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get it at Barnes & Noble, too! :)
Post a Comment