- In February, I corresponded with the editor for STOMP! Fashion Magazine. Had an article finished, yet since I'm no photo major, it was declined. Oh well-learn from mistakes!
- In March I went to my former college to meet up with friends, especially one which had a baby and was visiting!
- Sadly, on March 18th I learned of a friend that committed suicide. Spent a lot of time that week with friends.
- April, I wrote for FuseBox Magazine, an online magazine that just vanished off the face of the Earth. Hmm, too bad, really, I liked it.
- In July, I had friends home for summer=good times. Also, I signed a contract for my book! Oh, and I went VIP to the Dave Matthews Band concert!
- August I went on my first ghost hunt ever with the Greater Pittsburgh Paranormal Society! I also went to see one of my favorite bands play, Slightly Stoopid!
- September I went to Vegas to visit one of my best friends who is getting married and has me as her maid of honor! Great time! Oh, and I met Howie Day, as well!
- September/October it was decided to sell my house.
- October 15th my mom moved away to South Carolina. :(
- Very end of November I moved out of my house and back home. I also broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years.
- December I have been celebrating the holidays, catching up and making new friends, having a fabulous time!
Favorite songs of 2006:
- "Summer Skin" - Death Cab for Cutie
- "There Goes the Fear" - Doves
- "Closer to the Sun" - Slightly Stoopid
- "Cubicle" - Rinocerose
- "What you Know about That" - T.I.
- "DARE" - Gorillaz
- "Bounce That" - Girl Talk
- "Stay or Leave" - Dave Matthews
- "Maneater" - Nelly Furtado
- "Hide & Seek" - Imogen Heap
- "Paint the Silence" - South
- "Somewhere Only We Know" - Keane
- "Mama's Room" - Under the Influence of Giants
And that's just a sampling...I am sure there are AT LEAST 25 more faves! haha
I'm sure I forgot to include a lot of things in general, but...oh well, maybe NEXT year!














No comments:
Post a Comment