Friday night a semi-large group of us went into the city for some fun. We got the VIP room with bottle service at a club that we sometimes frequent. Everything was going well, everyone's having a good time. I was talking to a new friend, we'll call her Jane. Well, Jane was there with her boyfriend who we will call John. She comes over to me and says, "Why is my boyfriend over there all over that girl?"
"What?" I ask, as she points. "I don't know," I say, "but why don't you go over there!"
Jane pulls me along with her, walks up to John who is THISCLOSE to mystery girls face, and she taps John - turns around to walk away. Oh no no no, that's not good enough. You have to say something, I told her. (John had gone right back to canoodling with mystery girl.) So, I push her back over and he looks at her saying, "What? This is my friend." all the while this girl is whispering and smiling in his ear. It took EVERYTHING in me not to knock both of them out.
I asked Jane how old she is, and how long her and John have been together. The poor girl is 20 - John is 25, they've been together for 4 months. She said that he hasn't taken her to his place yet, either, saying that he doesn't know her well enough, what if she's crazy or something and then she'll know where he lives. I felt so bad, this girl had no idea how to stand up for herself! Had it been me, all hell would have broken loose.
I went over to one of my good friends, telling her how terrible this guy John is, and she tells me that's not even half of it...that guy HAS A FIANCE!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?! Wow, was I pissed. What a jackass! And no wonder he doesn't take Jane back to his place!
Jane asked me what she should do, and I told her that she needs to lose the asshole, he's no good. She said he'd just gotten her a Coach purse for Christmas so she didn't want to just break-up and him think she's a gold-digger. I told her "Who the hell cares?! This guy is bad news!" I didn't get the chance to tell her that her 'boyfriend' is someone's fiance-and I feel bad about it, but I also don't want to get involved. Ugh. Wow, and I feel horrible for the woman that is in love with John and about to call him her husband. Men like that piss me off so bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment