Monday, December 18, 2006

I've been hit!

Uh oh! I've been tagged by Heather !

-Grab the book closest to you
-Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence
-Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog
-Name of the book and the author
-Tag three people

Here goes:
"According to Swetnam, the B&O sent James B. Kirk to Pittsburgh to inconspicuously monitor the work they were secretly funding.
"Kirk came down here to look for a place to stay where he wouldn't be too prominent and nobody would notice him being around much," said Swetnam.
"He met up with the Shaw family here and liked them very much, so much that he wanted his wife to bring their two daughters and come over here."

(Wow, that's kind of boring, huh? Sorry everyone..haha)

Name of book: Ghost Stories of Pittsburgh & Allegheny County
By: Beth E. Trapani

Um...and since Heather tagged me, she would've been 1 of my 3. I only have 2 to tag I believe. Those 2 would be Steph, and Maria!

No comments: