Today I read that Tom Cruise had the Italian restaurant that's been chosen for their wedding sign a contract to NOT reveal the menu!!! That is ridiculous! The consequences if they do? $935,000 fine!!!
I could imagine how this happened:
Tom: "It's a secret meal, not to be revealed. I don't want anyone to know of the secret potion being used to convert everyone to Scientology! Muah hah hah! I knew I could take on the world! I started with Kate...I hate when everyone calls her Katie, it's KATE people! *ahem* anyways, I realized how easy it is to make people think my way. It's like mind control!"
Staff at restaurant (amongst themselves): "Perhaps we should tell someone. This could get really dangerous, and what if the restaurant gets shut down! I've got a big family to feed!"
Tom: "I can hear you!!!! You cannot tell anyone! Sign this paper. You have to pay $4 kabillion dollars and 37 cents if you tell! ... Oh okay, I'll make it a bit easier on you, I'm sorry...$935,000 - is that better? Put on those BIG smiles, and ignore the paparazzi!"
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment