Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sussudio


Sussudio

That's the song we jammed to Friday night. Yes, by Phil Collins.

I went out with the guys; Roman, Prez, Kayatin, Seth, and a few others. It was really fun. I think because it was the first time we all hung out together like old times with it not being about the sad stuff. When we hung out a few weeks ago, it was sad because all of a sudden you'd remember why. But Friday, it was like "Hey, let's all hang out for no reason other than we want to have fun together," you know what I mean?
So, it was a breath of fresh air. It made me happy that even 5 years later, we can and do still act the same as we've ever been. Joking around, making fun of eachother, laughing - but this time we're actually old enough to drink legally, and we're more responsible when we know we should be.

Found a new great song: "Breathe Me" - Sia

Yesterday was Todd's birthday. And boy, was it a goodie. It'd been awhile since he'd "gotten any" sooooo.....yeah. (As soon as he got home, and with no initiation on his part, so I'm sure he was psyched, lol.) Then, I got him the 1st season of House M.D. on DVD and the Madden 2006 PS2 game. Oh, and $20 towards his tattoo. He has an appt. on Thursday, so all he wanted for his bday was $ for that.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: