Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Power of TV

Does anyone else have certain shows they tend to watch every night? I mean, everyone has their BIG TV night, the night that their FAVE show is on...but what about the others that you just like to watch, but won't really die if you have to miss it?

The reason I thought of this, is because last night I watched the new show Sons and Daughters. If anyone else watched it, let me know what you thought. I thought it was really funny. Unfortunately, the boyfriend fell asleep so I was laughing all by my lonesome, which isn't really that different from any other time (I think everything is funny, usually).

Anyways, here's what I watch throughout the week.
Monday - 8:00 pm (Eastern time)
Wife Swap (or whatever else I see that catches my eye)
9:00
Beautiful People

Tuesday
8:00 - Usually Gilmore Girls
9:00 - Used to be Supernatural (they're switching to Thursday night at 9 now, so...I won't get to watch it anymore (you'll see why)) BUT NOW, I watch Sons and Daughters

Wednesday
8:00 - I like George Lopez and Freddie, but I've been watching Ghost Hunters - It's on until 11:00 on Wednesdays

Thursday
8:00 - Smallville
9:00 - THE OC - and NO OTHER SHOW will top it.
Like I said earlier, everyone has their BIG TV night, well this is mine. I won't even answer the phone if it dares to ring.

Friday & Saturday
Uhhh - If I'm not out - we usually rent movies

Sunday
FOX all the way:
The Simpsons
The War at Home
Family Guy
Free Ride

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you all the way on that Sunday. When America's Next Top Model is on, no one dares to bug me Wednesdays between 8-9. Well, one guy did...but they're still looking for his body.

When they find it, they'll notice that he was given a makeover posthumously. The highlights say, "I was killed by a reality TV lovin' psycho, but I'm still pretty."