Monday, March 06, 2006

Overwhelmingly Frustrated

Man, I don't know what my problem is today, but I cannot stop thinking. I hate days like this.
The main reason I keep thinking so much, is because on Saturday I went to see my friends down at WVU for the night. And, we'll call him "Neon," (haha) met up with all of us as we were leaving the bar. Then, we went back to our friends apt. and kept drinking, hanging out...etc. This guy "Dave" asked us if we were "together" which was so weird, we weren't cuddling, or doing anything remotely "together", and people ALWAYS ask us that. So, we're like "No" at the same time, and my friend Joni seems to think right after that he said something like, "We used to hook up, though" or something like that. (Awesome, announce it to everyone!)

Yeah, so THEN me, Neon, and B went up onto Joni's roof (by this time everyone else was passing out) and it was light outside again.
So, somehow, we get on these crazy topics. Neon brings up when my boyfriend kicked him out of our apt. like 2 years ago (for being drunk and a little bit disrespectful), then says something like, "The truth's coming out!" (I hate when I am drinking and important things happen, I always screw it up and never remember enough information.)
Anyways, then we talk about the one time he wanted me to go eat w/ his 2 aunts that were visiting. And I never called to go, because it was "weird" and he's like, "What? How was it weird, explain this, I wanna hear it," which is so odd because Neon never shows any emotion except laughing everything off. B was like, "Uhhh, maybe I should leave you two alone" but we were like, "No, it's cool" and I changed the subject.
Because the time he did want me to go eat with him and his aunts, it was about a week after he told me he got back together with his ex girlfriend and I was really upset about it. Who does that? Who has relations with you, gets back with their ex, and THEN invites you out to eat with him and his aunts? It just all seemed a little backwards, and that's how it's always been. IT SUCKS.
So, everytime we hang out for awhile, I get all these mixed emotions from him all over again and then come home to be stuck with all these thoughts for a day or three. But, of course none of it matters, because I have my boyfriend.
I just can't help it. AAARRRGGGHH!

2 comments:

Airam said...

This "Neon" is bad news. Don't let him string you along. I've been in a situation like this (exactly). If he wanted to be with you he would've said so. He loves knowing that you're interested and as long as you show this interest in even remote ways he's good. Once you pull back he'll come to you to keep you at bay.

It's the hardest thing in the world but you can't keep going around in circles with this guy ESPECIALLY since you have a boyfriend. And btw, if you are thinking about another guy then you shouldn't be with this boyfriend of yours. Not fair to him. Ok then.

H said...

Maria,

Yes, I know he's bad news. Which is why it's good that he lives an hour away and I only see him every few months. And I usually only worry about it for 2-3 days, and then I'm back to my usual self. But, I'm glad you listened to my venting and put in your 2 cents.
Thanks.

Heather