Happy Friday! The holiday weekend is here. I'd like to just lounge around all weekend drinking margaritas with friends, but unfortunately Todd and I have some home improvements to indulge in. Plus, I need to make up for my latest no-no's. Like last Thursday I went out with Becky, whom he doesn't even like...and of course going out for a few drinks turned into an all night rager. After having a drink at the hole in the wall bar, we decided we needed excitement so we went off to another bar where we ran into tons of friends, got drunk, and then decided to go over my cousin's house. I knew I should go home, but I figured it couldn't hurt to just stop over. But before I knew it, the clock said 3 AM! Becky wouldn't let me drive her car - and said we needed to sober up even though I was completely sober compared to her drunk ass. So, we fought about it. I understood her common sense although I just wanted to get home. So at 4 AM we're on the highway after I had been drunkenly crying about how I wanted to be home, when Todd calls. I told him it was a bad night and I'd be home in a few minutes. And now, he hates Becky even more.
I went to NY for 2 days over the weekend for my cousin's graduation party. It was good times. We broke into a hotel and almost got caught. The escape was fun and thrilling.
Then we're back to the work week. I opened up a credit at Pier 1 Imports and immediately racked it up buying whatever I liked. Then, I furnished most of the living room with it all.
And then Wednesday night came. My friend Pierce was having people over. Todd didn't want to go, but I still went. Now, normally I don't really drink on weeknights b/c of work...but in the summer I feel like being more social and maybe having a few drinks once in awhile on a weeknight. No harm, right? Of course, I did not MEAN to get wasted. It just happened. I only had 4 beers, which is no problem. Until my best friend Nate brings out his new bong. So then, I took 2 rips and was ROCKED. I mean, in a bad way. And this never happens. Maybe because all I had was Arby's earlier in the day. So, I'm sitting there next to Nate and I'm like, "I think I need to call Todd to come and get me." It was about 11:00 and I had been there since about 7:30 and earlier I told myself I should leave at about 11 b/c of work and what not. So, I called Todd to come get me. I had tried to sit there and mentally sober up, but I couldn't. And I knew either he'd have to come get me, or I was gonna go to sleep on Pierce's porch. I told Nate, "I think I'm gonna pass out," and he's like, "Well, that's fine, just go in the house" and said, "Nooo...I mean, faint" It was terrible. I knew if I stood up I'd just go down. (I have a history of fainting.) Then, I told him, "Ok, no, now I think I'm gonna puke." And then it comes and I keep it all in my mouth like a damn chipmunk and run to the bathroom. When I was done, I came back out and all the guys were like, "Yeah!!!! Bet ya feel better now, huh?" and I kind of did, but kind of didn't. When I pulled a chair out and sat on it right outside the circle, they were like, "You can sit back down over here," but I laughed and said, "I don't think I can be around people right now." There's no way I could have kept up in a conversation and if I thought too hard about it - I probably would've thrown up again. So when Todd's truck pulled in the driveway - I left. He was so mad!!! He didn't say one word to me the whole way home, and he was driving like a mad man. I even said, "Geez, maybe I would've been better off driving myself!" but he still didn't say anything. When we got home, I went straight into the futon room and passed out. I think he came in and said, "You DO know that I'm mad at you, right?" and I mumbled, "Yah." Why though? I thought I did the right thing by not driving home. Atleast that's how my dad thought of it when I called him the next morning with a headache asking him to pick me up for work. He was ecstatic and I thought, "Yay! Atleast someone thinks I did good!" And then after work when Todd got home, it was a little quiet at first, but then it was fine. Like nothing happened. I think he was just mad b/c I was irresponsible for getting drunk on a work night. It's not like I pounded down the beer and took massive shots, though. Whatever, I didn't bring it up b/c I didn't feel like hearing it. I do what I want!
Now, it's the weekend, and we have to do stuff around the house before Monday b/c we're having a party for the 4th. On the radio, the dj is talking about how everyone is gonna be drunk by Saturday for the holiday weekend. That would be fun, huh? Maybe I'll just drink beer while I redecorate? Eh? I hate missing out on partying. If I do tonight, I'll just get a lot done so that Saturday night I can have a little fun. And Monday, there will be no stopping me, even though I have to work the next day....hahaha, but we'll be at our house, so atleast I won't have to call Todd to come pick me up, right? Plus, it's our first big party in our new house, too! Hell yeah! Bring it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment