Monday, June 20, 2005

The Pizza Diet

I eat a lot of pizza. And I'm also dieting. Pizza is my weakness. Somehow without cutting it out of my diet, I have lost 11 lbs. So I'm recovering my slim figure AND still getting to eat my favorite food. (So happy!)

Anyway, here's the weekend re-cap:
Friday - ate pizza (haha, no really, I did)
Saturday - shopping & lunch with mom and Marci - late afternoon: Erin came over - night: went for drinks at Pizazz - where I happened to run into an old "friend". This girl and I used to have so much fun and were pretty close until she decided to be a bitch and pretend that she doesn't know me...but she got fat so, whatever. We were being so fake with eachother that it was funny.
Sunday - Father's Day! I got my dad an autographed picture of Frank Sinatra and Ronald Reagan. Then him and I put the lettering for his new boat on, went for a long Harley ride, then had lunch. It was one of the best Father's Days ever.

This weekend I am going to NY for my cousin's graduation party. Should be fun, actually I know it will be. Oh! And I need to start planning for my 4th of July bash!!

No comments: