Everytime I see, hear, or am reminded of Mariah Carey, I want to yammy. I especially hate that song, "We Belong Together". Ewwwww! Why won't she just stop? I remember seeing her on MTV Cribs on her little exercise machine in high heels. WHO does that? Plus, she changed her outfit like 5 times throughout the episode. Ick, I am going to stop now and move onto noodles.
You know what I'm talking about, right? The long, skinny floatation toys for in the pool. I love those. Hate Mariah, love noodles. The other night I was over my friend Pierce's and his pool was super warm. (Actually, I hope he didn't pee in it...eww.) So a few of us drunkenly jumped in, and found ourselves in a big noodle fight. At one point mine was taken away from me, and everytime I got it back, I was dunked. I guess that's what you get for being the only girl, which is most of the time the case when I hang out with 'my boys'. They're all like my brothers. I guess I'm making up for never having any siblings, but not in a Michael Jacko way like him making up for his lost childhood by molesting little boys. Anyhow, it was a fun night.
Friday, July 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment