So, I just got done reading about Jessica Cutler's novel that became available yesterday. I also read her blog 'Washingtonienne' - it was pretty funny. Definitely felt like I was reading a book, so I suppose it's fitting that she wrote one!
Also, I was reading the newspaper this morning, and I keep seeing women getting their purses stolen at the local Wal-Mart! Hello? It's practically every other day I see this in the police beat. Don't you think maybe someone should do something? Or maybe when you're at Wal-Mart you should just walk around with pepper spray and dress like a bum so it looks like you have nothing worth stealing, I don't know! *Note to self* - Take pepper spray and wear raggedy clothes next trip there.
I keep forgetting that tomorrow is Friday. Awesome. Kind of feel like going out and getting drunk. Wonder if the b/f will care? We'll see.
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment