Well hello there!!! I am finally taking a short period of time out to write something in this old darn blog! Which made me automatically think of something...the other day I was out with some friends and one of the girls was talking about her old job. I guess she had a blog on LiveJournal (whooaaaa...what? Someone else I know and am friends with in real life blogs???!!! (I kept my mouth shut...no one knows about this baby you're reading...BUT then again, no one would be surprised that I have a secret blog because I write!)) That's actually the whole point of the story. I was just shocked to hear her say she had a LiveJournal...she never went into any details about it except that she was a dummy and put some stuff in it about work and got in trouble. She must have missed Blogging 101.
Anyways...let's delve into what else has been going on. FL (first love) is now officially married. Blah. Over it. Moving along...I have his brother's wedding at the end of the month...must find a hot dress to wear.
R did wonderfully with my Christmas presents this year. I got a book that I wanted, 2 pairs of boots that I wanted, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 4 on DVD, Michael Kors 'Very Hollywood' perfume, AND a 160 GB iPod! Finally! Someplace to put ALL of my music! I'm so tired of looking at the stacks of cds (with out cases, mind you) that I have ALL over the place and don't even know what's on most of them.
Here's a funny little story. A couple weeks ago, it was a Monday...I was just about to get off work when my phone rang. It was one of my best guy buds P. I figured I'd call him back, I had to finish up a few things, but noted that it was odd for him to call at that time of day. So, when I called him he's like, "I NEEEEEEED your help." We both laughed and I'm like, "Okay...well hopefully I can help ya, what is it?"
"I'm down the street from my house, and I'm tripping. I thought I'd be cool, but I can't drive and we're stuck." I could hear a girl in the background laughing and another one of my guy friends that was in from outta town.
He asked if I could come and pick them up at his house, he didn't want to stay at home because he still lives with parentals. So, off I went straight from the office to go pick them up. They all thanked me profusely, it was hilarious! Good thing I didn't have anything important to do, because when we got back to my apartment, we all just hung out, and I had a few beers while they tripped. I'd met the girl before, but couldn't remember her name. Apparently, (we later found out) she was so wigged out she thought we were all talking and making fun of her! It hadn't even been an hour and she was on the phone giving her friend directions to come and pick her up. P was just like, "whatever," and we continued our hanging out by listening to music and eventually I decided it would be super fun to make sock puppets!
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment