Wednesday, November 04, 2009

November...Really?

So, as usual...time flies. It's seriously November already? I guess so, because it's freeeeeezing in here (my apartment). I do NOT want a huge gas bill, nooooo sir.

So, since my last post, I've had plenty of ideas...moments of "Oh, that's perfect to talk about on the ole' blog," but...those moments have been long forgotten.

But, gimme a few minutes...I'm sure I'll come up with something. Like a blanket (BRRRRR!!!).

D has still been texting me randomly here and there. He is going through "withdrawal" of me, and wants me to come and visit. He knows I have a bf, how can he expect me to drop everything and make a trip to see him? His last few messages have been kind of needy, which is off-putting. I've chosen to not think about it too much because I am in a good spot right now (again) with R, and I don't want to start being "weird".

How was Halloween? I had this grand plan to be a hot dog. Yes, it was going to be super. Unfortunately, R and I had too much fun Friday night and ruined ourselves for the rest of the weekend. Booooooo (no pun intended)....there's always next year.

One of my best gals is set to get married next year. Her destination pick...CABO baby!!! Whooo!!! So guess where all my tax return money is going to go? Ha.

I've become good friends with E's gay roommate. We're going out for his birthday on Friday...to the gay bar! I'm so excited. I haven't been in a few years and I love an excuse to go and dance my face off.

Other than that, I've been working on some music reviews and laying on my couch watching "guilty pleasure" TV, which includes almost every show on the CW. (lol.)

I'll think of more, hopefully soon. But this update is pretty good for now. Discuss.

No comments: