WHERE have all of the blogs I follow gone??!! AGGHHH!!!! Okay, hopefully they'll come back...maybe this is just a fluke.
If it's not...don't get upset if I don't visit your blog for awhile. OR, if you comment I will see and say, "Hey! There you are!" and be back on track. lol.
Did anyone watch Grey's Anatomy last night? I did not...and would like to know if I missed anything big. I hate when 2 shows I love have new episodes on on the same night. Why can't they alternate and the weeks that one show is repeats, the other can have new eps, or vice versa. Although.........NEXT week........I'll be able to be like everyone else who doesn't care about this dilemma because I'll finally have a DVR again.
Yes, I'm really excited about it.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
I can't live without a DVR. Last night I had 3 new shows on! Woot!
My blog is gone...if by "follow" you meant the ones you've linked to. But, I have a new one! http://domestique.today.com if you're interested!
Hey Heather!
Yeah --- I see the cake thing is going swimmingly! I visited your new site, and have started twitter stalking you. :) hehe
Post a Comment