Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cheers!

Hopefully everyone's holidays went swimmingly. Well, I guess the holidays aren't over JUST yet...but ya know.
Mine were pretty good...nothing too out of the ordinary. Anyone doing anything fun tonight?
R's BFF L (and FL's bro) is having a party tonight at his new place. I haven't been there yet, but I'm excited. It is at one of the best places to get the best view of the city. It should be a good time, most of our friends are all going. I'm just a little worried that FL will be there. I'm not sure if he will be.
This past weekend a group of us went out, and I asked L how FL was doing, and if his girlfriend was here in the States yet. He said he's good and no, she's not here yet. But, then he went on to say something about FL and his g/f getting married in 6 months. WTF?!!?

WTF!?!?

I knew this was going to happen. It's like Pretty Woman in some weird way. Except in this version Julia Roberts lives in a foreign country and needs a green card, so Richard Gere comes to her rescue and is happy to help since he is also in love with her. I don't think I could even make up something like this!

ARGGGHHH!!!

But, I need to get over it. I have known that for quite some time. But then, what would I have to do when I'm bored?

Thought I'd add what song I'm listening to right now: OAR - "Love and Memories"

Irony.

Happy New Years, everyone, and be safe! Cheers!

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

Hey girl! Happy New Year. I was invited to a few parties, but I'm going to a club at Planet Hollywood on the strip. They are having fireworks and stuff so it should be fun! Be safe!