Just letting everyone know that I will be on hiatus for a little bit. This darn book needs to definitely be done and turned in by Aug. 1st. I have about 13 pages left to write, but I'm freaking out.
Not only am I doing all of that, but here in my office we're going to be offering service agreements to our customers.
I have NO IDEA yet what all this entails, and I'm told that on Monday and Tuesday I will be doing nothing but discussing it. It'll go public on Wednesday and I'll need to know what the hell I'm talking about when customers start calling.
I want to screaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!
This means less time for everything else I love to do, including daydreaming about my beloved Shia.
So, I will be back soon.
Thank GOODNESS tomorrow is Friday. Because I'm getting drunk. (Weekends don't count for my 'work' madness. Duh.)
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














6 comments:
Please do something ridiculous while drunk and try to remember so you can tell us about it. When you have time, of course.
I'm down to 9 pages now!!!
But yes, no worries! I am known to be pretty good at that! And if I don't remember, someone always reminds me! :)
Hurray for Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and let some stress out. Drinking's always a good method of de-stressing.
Good luck with the final pages!
Thank you!!! Down to 5 now! Gotta get it done to mail out next Friday! :)
Good luck!
You must be excited to be almost done. It will be a huge relief, I'm sure....
Post a Comment