Thursday, January 11, 2007

Frazzle doesn't equal dazzle

Well, I think I'm in the middle of a nervous breakdown. Or coming out of one, hopefully.

I've been freaking out because when I think of all the shit I have to deal with, well, it makes me freak out!

I received an email the other day from DirectTV saying that the bill was past due. (Yes, I am STILL paying bills from when I lived in my own home.) The ex boyfriend had told me awhile ago that he was taking care of it. The balance due? $410, with the last payment made on 11/27/06.
(Aaaaaaggghhhh!!!*mad screams*)

I have already paid the final bills from the telephone, water company, and electric company. The final gas bill is absolutely horrendous, so I've been making payments to them.

All the ex boyfriend has to worry about is the satellite tv bill!!! I have made this extremely easy for him! Why, WHY do I have to worry about EVERYTHING!
So, I sent him an email today asking if he could please take care of it, since I have been taking care of everything else.

As if that isn't enough hanging over my head--I stop to get gas the other day at the full service station I often go to, and the gas man was asking me, "So, you gonna get back together with the ex?"
(My ex's father is the chief-of-police in town, and my father owns a business and a lot of people know him.)

So, what is this??? Are we like the Brangelina of the town? I have to worry about Paparazzi? Everyone knows everything!?! I mean, the gas man isn't the first person I've had to hear it from. I've heard it from seemingly everyone. UGHHHH!!! So, needless to say, that instantly put me in a bad mood and added to my breakdown. Next time I will post about another incident that recently occurred and also made me angry.

And through it all, I am trying really hard to concentrate and get work done on my book. I'm getting down to the wire, and to be honest, I've got A LOT to do. But, despite my freaking out the past few days, I'm starting to feel better, and I think I can do it. Everyone cross your fingers!!!

No comments: