Tomorrow I (finally) leave for Vegas!!! I'm coming into work in the morning, writing out my paycheck 2 days early, going to lunch with the Aunts, then on my way to the airport. I'm going to visit one of my best friends, L, who has lived out there for about a year now. She also just got engaged about 2 wks. ago and asked me to be the maid of honor!! So, it looks like this won't be my only trip there, yay! I'm very excited to see L, though. We are going to have a blast!!! She works in radio, so we're going to a benefit Thursday night. I bought a new cocktail dress!
I don't think I'm going to want to come back! But, I am leaving Monday morning. At least I know I'll be coming back probably in a few months, though. Maybe I'll just start a secret life out there! I'm excited to meet some people and possibly have some networking contacts out there. L's friend for example, just started up a magazine a few months ago.
But, anyways, packing stresses me out, so I haven't gotten too excited yet. But, I'm sure as soon as I board the plane I will be. I haven't ridden on a plane in about 7 years though!!! And when I did (that one and only time), it was with my dad. I just picture myself getting lost more than anything. Ohhh boy! I'll report back after my trip!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Ooh, have fun!! I have never been to Vegas, but I'm told the Voodoo Lounge is amazing. Please go and tell me about all the wonderful things I'm too poor to experience for myself.
Hope you're having a blast! I would love to go to Vegas at some point in my lifetime.
Post a Comment