Friday, June 16, 2006

Stupid Neighbor

The other morning, I let my dog Amigo out to go "potty". He always runs down into the yard, smells around, watches/chases birds...etc. Well, I noticed my neighbor was outside, and he had just broken off pieces of bread to throw in the yard for the birds. But, not his yard...my yard. He was standing on his porch throwing the bread over the fence into my yard. So, of course, Amigo runs over and starts eating the bread. I was standing on my porch, yelling "Come on Amigo!" But of course, he paid me no mind.

The neighbor though, was standing there and looking at me like I'm the jackass. What did he want me to do? Go running through my yard in my pajamas and slippers on that cool, not to mention dewy morning? No, don't think so. He's the one that threw the bread in MY yard. So, I just stood there waiting for Amigo to get every last bite, and finally go to the bathroom.

Well, this morning I let him out as usual. I noticed the neighbor outside again. "Ohhhhh great," I thought to myself. He kept looking over at me as he was doing who knows what over there, walking around, getting the newspaper...etc. I didn't like it, suddenly he makes me feel like he dislikes us. Then, I noticed that he was throwing bread over on his side of the fence. "Oh good, now he's thinking," I thought. They must be bird people because then I saw he had a cup of bird seed that he put in a feeder hanging down. When Amigo was done, and we came back in the house, I looked outside. He was back out on the porch, THROWING BREAD IN MY YARD AGAIN!!!!
AAAAAAAAGHHHH!
If I wasn't already running late for work, I should've let Amigo back out and he'd run over and eat the bread again! Haha!

2 comments:

Steph said...

We should start a support group for people with crazy neighbors.

I could tell you endless stories -- and I've only been at my place for 3 years!

Anonymous said...

WTF? I suggest you start throwing dog crap in his yard.

..or crapping in his yard...lol