My mind's eye has seen everything lately. I haven't been able to concentrate on one subject for more than ohhh....30 seconds, in days. There isn't anything I can do about it either. So I guess I'll just tell about some of my scattered thoughts.
"What am I going to eat for lunch today...we're out of bread...and I'm not going to eat leftover pizza."
"How much money will I have left for this weekend if I go get my oil changed, and pick up some things at the store?"
"I really can't stand to listen to the Foo Fighters "Best of You" ANYMORE!!!"
"Should I move to California?" "I wish this damn cough would go away."
Anyways, tomorrow is Friday, thank goodness. After work, I am going to hurry and get ready to drive down to WVU to visit my friends. Laura graduated in May but she's coming to visit Saturday because she's moving to Vegas next month. (Shhhh...it's a secret.) So, I have to go see her, because who knows when I'll make it to Vegas to visit, though hopefully it could be next spring. Plus, I love going to see all my other friends there, too. One of them found out I'm coming and called me today to confirm and share his excitement with me. So, lucky for me, I am going to go have one hell of a weekend with my friends and forget about any drama what-so-ever.
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment