Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Exorcism of Heather Emily

The Exorcism of Heather Emily

Hahaha. That's what the boyfriend calls it...(named after me...incase you didn't catch that).
I did go get to see The Excorcism of Emily Rose with my mom and her friend the other night. It was quite intriguing. I think they could have had a lot more added into it. Nonetheless, it was still a good movie. Except for all the teenage girls screaming at the tops of their lungs. Never again will I go to a popular movie on a Friday night. So annoying. I probably missed half of the critical points in the film because of the scream queens.

Anyhow, Saturday night I went back down to WVU to meet up with all my college friends. Kelly (she had a baby girl in February) brought Cailin with her to visit. And then we all got to go out while her sister watched the baby. My friend Lauren and I sang karaoke. It was her first time, AND her idea. We sang Joan Jett. And then...well I sort of don't remember. We went to another bar and after that I really don't remember much. All I know is I had a lot of fun.....and that I must have fallen, b/c I woke up Sunday w/ dirt ALL over me. Don't ya just love those kinda nights? I never get like that, it seems the only time I really let loose is when I am with those friends. But, everyone should have friends like that. When you get together, just have fun and who cares.

Hmmmm....Oh yeah. My best friend Nate is going to be moving away to Seattle soon. He's the one I talked about in a previous post about moving to CA but now he isn't. He got a job offer as a head chef and decided to take it. I am very happy b/c he has a really great opportunity...but I am REALLY sad that he'll be gone. I don't even know how I'll handle it. He is the only guy friend I have that I can call all the time, and tell everything to. We are so close, it's gonna suck. Of course, I have the boyfriend.....but being close to another guy (in a friend way) that isn't your boyfriend is awesome. And he and I are so much alike. What am I going to do!?!?!?!?!! I hate when my friends go away.

Oh yeah, so last time I wrote, I was going to be leaving for a weekend at WVU. I've been there twice in 2 weeks which is pretty great. I usually just go visit maybe once every 2 months. So the time I went before this past weekend was just what I needed. Joni and I had a ton of fun. We took the Cat (in the Hat) on an adventure with us and then just left him in some bushes. (Hahaha) And then at 4:00 AM we took a group with us to go find him. But, he was gone. I guess you had to be there. Plus, it's kind of a long story that I'd rather not get into. Great times.

I think I'm gonna have a Halloween party.

I leave for the beach this weekend!

No comments: