Monday, August 15, 2005

Un-Inspired

Well, I haven't posted in awhile. Mainly because lately I've been very boring. Atleast, I seem that way to myself. What if this never changes? I will never be the quirky and witty girl again!

Anyways, my car is a bad omen. On Friday night, I got a flat tire. I was on my way back from the bar. And I was going a way home that I should not have been going. So, I guess it was GOOD, and it was a SIGN that I got a flat tire forcing me to turn around and hurry so that I would be spared any humiliation I could have caused. This is all I am going to say about it, hoping no one finds out and I don't get in trouble.

Though, the funny part is how I drove a few blocks down to my office on a flat tire. I stopped at one point, got out to look at the tire, saw I still had some left so I could still make it to the office. And when I got back in the car and slowly kept driving, this guy sitting outside yells, "Flat tire!!" I'm like, "I KNOW!" Did he not just see me get out and check it? Did he think I was that stupid to not know, especially after looking at it? And what was he doing sitting outside on his porch steps at 2:30 in the morning? Waiting for a drug deal?

I couldn't help but laugh at myself kerplunking down the road. It was so loud! Just my luck, right? I called Todd to come pick me up at the office, and that was that.

Maybe next weekend my car will catch on fire.

No comments: