I have returned from my lovely vacay in Ocean City. So good it was to get away. The ocean was beautiful. We had a good time, Todd and I went to Pepper's Tavern one night where he got wasted really fast off of a Jack Daniels Manhattan that had about 8 shots of Jack in it. And then we discovered a really great bar & grill called Fish Tales. The atmosphere was awesome, it was on the bay with sand and tables outside and they also played really good music, including Pepper!!!! I was so excited!
After work today I am going to go on a search for some Halloween stuff. I'm going to throw a party on the 29th and I need to prepare. It makes me so stressed out b/c I want everything to be perfect, so I gotta start early. I still don't know what to dress up as though.
Oooooh funny story: The night before I left for OC, I took Marci's (one of my best friends) fiance out since she was too tired. How crazy! He tried his very FIRST jager bomb (thanks to me, the jager bomb queen) and loved it! He even suggested us to get more throughout the night without me having to say anything! Well, today Marci told me that night he came in - it was about 2:30 AM. And I said, "What? I didn't think we were out that late" and she said, "No, wait...you weren't..." and she goes on to tell me that when I dropped him off - he fell coming down the hill and then passed out in the yard for about an hour! HAHAHAHA! And then when he got up he went in the house and he didn't even remember it, he was still wasted and his ankle was swollen. How funny. That's what happens when ya go out with me, I guess. You have a 95% chance of blacking out.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment