Monday, August 01, 2005

Ride the wings of pestilence

So I've survived another weekend. Oh, and it was a doozy. Friday, my friend Becky and I went to the bar and they were having a Half-Way to New Years party...(even though it's past the halfway mark). I even did a shot of tequila, so that right there tells ya I was ready to get rocked. Todd came out with us (yay!) and after the first bar, we went to the 2nd where we met up with Seth and Owen. Their roommate was having people over and we were invited to go over there. Becky said that her friend Val would drop her off at my house so she could get her car, which was good, seeing as how 10 min. earlier she said something about wanting to slap both Todd and me...(What did you just say, bitch?) Especially since I have no idea why, because Todd was wasted and I put his keys in my purse instead of giving them to her? Why would she have my boyfriend's keys? Ha! Talk about drunk mis-communication! Anyhow, so Todd and I were all about going over to our friends so we left the bar. About 10 minutes (maybe) of being there, Becky calls. She was sitting outside of my house needing to get in for her bag. "Tell me how to get there and I'll have Valerie drop me off."
"No, it's too hard, I'll just come home and let you in," I told her.
So, then I told all the guys I was gonna be right back. No one really wanted me to bring her back, and it wasn't the plan to. But she just hopped in my car and wanted to party.
ANYWHO, let me mention that when I left to go to my house and meet her, I was driving Todd's truck. Well, when I got home I decided to switch and drive my car back.
Moving along in the night, after getting back to Seth's, my friends Tim & Kristen leave the party. A few minutes later someone runs up and says, "Who drives a red focus?" I say, "Uhhh, I do, why???" and as I'm thinking "Shit, shit, of course!" I get over to my car and everyone is staring at it. Tim had knocked my mirror off the driver's side and put a big dent in the driver side door. What's really funny is how we drunkenly posed next to it for pictures (but unfortunately they didn't come out). Tim felt terrible about it, but of course, shit happens...usually to me. I just told him that it just makes up for all the other times we were drunk and he didn't damage any of my vehicles! ha!!!

No comments: