I can't go out for awhile. And I especially can't go to my regular spot, The Rhythm House.
It all started when Erin came to see me at work (and it was a very nice day outside) saying she had tickets for free drinks from 6 - 7 at this new bar called Crazy Horse but she couldn't go, so did I want them?
Of course. Free alcohol, on a Friday? Count me in.
Well, neither Todd nor Nathan wanted to go. But, Marci did!
Marci never gets to go out, so it was quite exciting that while we were sipping our free pineapple vodkas, we found out she can stay out longer than planned.
We decided we wanted to dance. At the Rhythm House.
So, we're there, sipping some more pineapple vodkas, not free. Things start to get a little fuzzy.
And even fuzzier, as the events I am about to disclose are ones that I had to be told of the next day.
Apparently, I:
fell off of my barstool, landed on my back...
got up, walked a few steps, fell again...
finally made it over to my friend Holly, set down my drink...
only to knock it over 2 seconds later ALL over the bouncer
Then continuing my war-path:
I pulled out a barstool that some guy sat on so that he would fall (and experience the pain I endured???)
Had a "dance-off" with some boy and proceeded to tell him, "You got served."
Was convinced that the guys we talked to earlier (Marci knew them) stole our stuff.
Marci went to get the owner and went upstairs to watch security video tapes only for me 15 minutes later to realize, "Ohhhhhh, our stuff is over there by the DJ."
And then, I think I got kicked out.
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment