Well, hello 2006. It's going to be very hard to remember to write '06'. I hate that.
The holiday season went pretty good. Here are some of my favorite things I got for Xmas:
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2
The OC Season 2 DVD Boxed Set
my new leather coat
$$$
I got some cute clothes, too. A top from Urban Outfitters, Express, Charlotte Russe, a sweater from Gap, and comfy Bebe pants.
And Ebay....whoo! I got a Kenneth Cole brand new with tags wallet coming to me (I paid only $13) and a brand new DKNY sweater for $26 (originally $59) so I'm excited. Today I'm only working 1/2 day so I might stop at the mall. I have about $200 left and it's burning a hole in my pocket. But, I have been savvy with my spending. I've gone shopping a few times since Xmas, and have only bought maybe 2 things each time and they were on sale.
I do need to look for a new cell phone though. So I can't shop too much, need some of that money for a new phone.
Well, I really don't have anything else to write at the moment. Hope everyone had a good holiday!
Monday, January 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment