Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Nice is...



Nice is...

Duran Duran's new song. Love it. Especially the Eric Prydz remix.

The spacebar on the keyboard really sucks lately.

I am posting so that I stop looking on eBay. There needs to be a surgeon general warning on that website, I'm telling ya.

I have an hour left here in the office. Then, it's home. Thank goodness. This building is so cold. And it's cold outside. Makes me dread going anywhere.

But, I'm going out again tonight. Two Wednesday's in a row! The difference being that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I won't have to get up for work. I'm going out with Erin. We always have a good time. I am going to be talking to Nathan after work to make sure he's still going out too, and that he'll go to the Rhythm House. I have a new outfit to wear. I love new outfits.


I can't wait to dance! I'll be warming up to Madonna's "Hung Up".


No comments: