Wednesday, August 02, 2006

In Hot Water

If you're in hot water...I'm envious of you. Really. I DO NOT HAVE HOT WATER right now! Therefore, I've been having to shower at my mom's. Which of course, is a pain. It's like I have to schedule when a good time to go shower is. Like,
"Well...I've got some stuff to do after work, so maybe I should go shower on my lunch break."


Everything is going downhill. I won't get into details, but here's a little rundown:
~Boyfriend and I are pretty broke. Not broke enough for anyone to be able to tell though, unless I point it out. And I'm afraid we won't be able to come up for air.
~My friend is leaving to go back to college in FL tomorrow morning. Besides being home for approx. 2 wks. for Christmas, he won't really be around anymore because he graduates in May and then he'll be staying there or in NC.
~One of our friends, who is my closest guy friend, has been practically non-existent for the past 2 months. Above said friend only hung out with him about 3 times this summer when they used to hang out ALL the time.
~And yet another friend from "the group" (There is 4 of us...kind of like a family. If you've ever watched "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," that is us, and if you haven't watched it, what are you thinking?) is moving to FL in about 2 wks.
~So, I am stuck here with non-existent best friend.
It's all making me very sad. Yesterday I got upset about it and the boyfriend told me in a few months he'd get me a plane ticket to go see said FL friends.
I sure hope so, that would be awesome. But, we're so broke. I mean, broke as in MAYBE POSSIBLY having-to-move-back-in-with-rents-for-awhile broke. That is the worst thing ever.
So all of this is taking a toll on me. But, I am dealing surprisingly well. Normally I am the kind of person that FREAKS OUT and can't get a handle on all the stress, so I seclude myself from everything and everyone until I can. But, this time, I'm kind of just like "whatever." I won't let it bring me down. No matter what happens, life won't be over. I'll deal.

Plus, in September I am going to see one of my best girlfriends (who I haven't seen in forever) in Vegas where she lives now!!! It'll be the best thing to get away for a few days.

Oh yeah, have I mentioned that I have no car? Okay, that's a lie. I'm borrowing my mom's b/f's car, but I don't have MY car.

And, I HAVE NO HOT WATER!!!!

No comments: