Thursday, February 09, 2006

B is for Birthday

Soooo...last Saturday I went off for an adventure at WVU, and brought along the camcorder to document my week early birthday party. (Which I now realize was a mistake since I looked like a Make-a-Wish kid. (I'm special.))

I even titled the video "Fight Club" because the majority of it is me and my dear friend Joni getting our asses kicked.
All I was trying to do was have a little dance party and my friend Kevin knocked me onto the ground, yelled "Game OVERRRR" and then pulled on my leg and dragged me across the floor while I just laughed hysterically. When I finally made it all the way back up (5 min. later) I wailed my beer at him across the room and about 20 seconds later already forgot and drunkenly yelled, "Where's my beeeeeer?!?!"

I guess that's what happens when Joni and I spend $80 at the liquor store, start drinking wine at 7:00, then moving onto beer and multiple jager bombs.
Ahhh, such good times.

Then, Tuesday good ole Nate came over to hang out. We watched "Waiting" which was pretty funny especially since it has no point what-so-ever.

And now, the week is almost to an end. Ending on my birthday tomorrow! My plans (and hopefully they don't get ruined) are to go to dinner with a select few, then head up to Nate's to pre-game and then go into the city and barhop. I hope all my friends come.

No comments: